UploadedJan 27, 2014
Supported Game Versions
- Update Brazilian/Portuguese and Traditional Chinese translations.
- Remove an unused file from the package.
- Several fixes due to 5.4.2 name-realm changes.
- Fix realm detection for revamped Raid Browser (Looking for Other Raids)
- Fix error when player tries to armory themselves(?) :P
- fix for 5.4.1 cvar changes (realm name)
- toc update, compatible with WoW 5.4 "Siege of Orgrimar"
- toc update, compatible with WoW 5.3 "Escalation"
- Armory-light has gone the way of the dodo
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.2.0
- prevent taint to the raid browser frame.
- updated chinese and korean localization.
- full localization support. Head over to Localization if you want to help!
- update url creation for changes to some non-blizzard profilers (wow-heroes, wowhead) - add support for all regions (us&oceania, europe, korea, taiwan, china) and all languages
mainly blizzard armory, not all 3rd party profilers support every region.
- fix quicklink from unit frames when player is from same realm
- support for cross-realm names
- prune dead profilers (be.imba, warcrafter, elitist armory etc)
- add quicklink to party/raid/target right-click menu
- toc update, compatible with Hour of Twilight (4.3)
- toc update, compatible with WoW 4.2.
- toc update, compatible with WoW 4.1.
- Update to the new battle.net Armory URLs.
- Menu entry is now "Armory Quicklink".
- works with WoW 4.0.x
- WoW patch 3.3.5 compatibility fix.
- Wowhead and GuildOx added to profilers.
- Shadowed's Elitist Armory added to profilers.
- Quicklink in LF Raid Browser is back on right-click.