AtlasMajorCities Enhanced 1.00
This addon extends the functionality of the addon Atlas, to browse the major city maps with all important non-playing characters (NPCs). It also include an advanced search function.
Some more functions:
- it uses the in-game city maps (the image folder of the addon include only dummy images, because Atlas require it)
- it overlay labels to the map, using an in-game font (should scale with the used resolution)
- it shows the list of NPCs at a tooltip if the mouse move over a label at the map
- it uses an icon for letter boxes
- new search function, which shows the results also at the map
- the map display shows the player position and facing direction with an arrow like the world map
- actual NPC lists for WoW version 6.0 for the locale enUS, deDE, esES, frFR, ruRU, zhCN, and zhTW
- if the AMCE pull-down menu entry in Atlas is clicked, the actual city map is shown
- the data base is managed by AMCE itself, to save memory (Atlas serves only as viewer)
Relation to AtlasMajorCities: This addon is meant as replacement of AtlasMajorCities. The many changes at the city maps with WoW Cataclysm let me to rewrite the addon AtlasMajorCities, mainly to implement tools for a fast and easy scan of the cities.
The localization of this addon is now open, but only changes to the namespaces AtlasMajorCities_Zone, AtlasMajorCities_Title, and AtlasMajorCities_Comment are used. The other namespaces include only entries scanned in-game and changes will be ignored.
Only small fixes for WoW 6.0.3 and new maps for Stormshield and Warspear
- a few updates to the database (OG, SW, IF, Dala)
- fix for a problem with the new version of AtlasLoot (v7.06.00)
- database updates for Orgrimmar
- fixes to the maps of Orgrimmar, Stormwind, and the Shrines (enUS, deDE, esES, frFR, ruRU, zhCN, zhTW)
- fixes to the db edit module
- fixes to the maps of Dalaran, Darnassus, Ironforge, Shattrath, Silvermoon, Exodar, ThunderBluff, Undercity (enUS, deDE, esES, frFR, ruRU, zhCN, zhTW)
- created database entries for the maps of Stormshield and Warspear (enUS, deDE, esES, frFR). For the maps in ruRU, zhCN, zhTW I need WoD at the PTR.
- changes to Warspear and addition of the localization of Stormshield and Warspear for ruRU, zhCN, zhTW
- TOC boos to 6.2
- zhTW translation update
- removed addon loaded status message
- Added "Dalaran - Legion" for enUS and deDE, more locale will come
- Fixes for pre-Legion cities
- Localization update for pre-Legion cities for zhCN and zhTW. Thanks to Mazanic and arith !
- Added "Dalaran - Legion" for esES and frFR, more locale (ruRU, zhCN, zhTW) will come with 7.1.0
- Added Illidari to Orgrimmar
- Fixed the issue that the worldmap was always forced to current-map when Atlas is open.
- Added support for small Atlas window
- Fixed Atlas menu to show AMC title
- Fix to skip a search with empty string
- Added localization for "Dalaran - Legion" for ruRU, zhCN, zhTW
- Adaptation to new release of Atlas (thanks to arith)
If you are interested at the discussion of the new features, have a look at the AtlasMajorCities forum.
- English (enUS/enGB)
- German (deDE)
- Simplified Chinese (zhCN)
- Traditional Chinese (zhTW)
Only text which can be scanned in-game (no comments) is included (because translators are needed) for:
- Spanish (esES)
- French (frFR)
- Russian (ruRU)
To translate the few comments to some NPCs, we need help. If you want to contribute to our addon, contact us there at the side, at the forum, or send a PM.