AutoLog - Auto combat Log
As of v22.214.171.124 the development of this addon has been taken over from the original author - Rylanor
AutoLog automatically turns on and off your combat log while going inside or outside raid or dungeon instances. Includes a data broker to show whether or not AutoLog is currently active.
Bug Reports / Change Requests
Please use the ticketing system here.
Why, and for who ?
Because sometimes people who are "making logs" just forgot to launch them, because they may want something to do this alone.
- Global 'enable' key, that allow you to block all combat logging changes from AutoLog
- Option to turn logging on for any Heroic 5 player instance
- Logging preferences 'by raid instance'. Can differ between 10/25/10 heroic/25 heroic
- Always shows you in the configuration frame if combat logging is turned on or off
- Configuration frame localised for all clients - if anyone would like to assist with localisation, please visit this page.
- Rylanor - Original author
- Warp42 - for the German translation
- Booblik - for the Russian translation
- BNSSNB - for the Traditional Chinese translation
- Maknae - for the Korean translation
- Aratar - for a bug fix relating to relogging
- Beregond - for identifying the The Dragon Wastes zone for the Fall of Deathwing and for testing LFR functionality