Battle Pet - Quality Notifier
What's It do?
Simply displays some information about the wild pet in your chat window.
- The quality / rarity of the wild pet
- If the pet species is an upgrade in quality (Upgrade)
- If you don't have that species (Not Owned)
- World tooptips show what you currently have in journal when mouseover wild pets. This includes quality and level
Command Line settings: (1.3.0)
- /bpqn display default - Display text in the default chat window
- /bpqn display current - Display text in the current or active chat window
(Image: Quality via coloured pet name and 'Not Owned' tag)
(Image: World Tooltip - 1 Rare Level 7 Dusk Spiderling already in journal)