BenikUI is an external ElvUI mod, adding different frame style and new features like detatched portraits, dashboards and many more
Requires ElvUI 10.75+ installed. Get it here.
- The installer will run the first time you enable the addon or after ElvUI install ends. You can run the installer anytime, by clicking the Install button in BenikUI options.
- Any install step can be avoided, thus keeping your current settings.
- All options are in light blue color inside ElvUI options; currently in actionbars, unitframes, player and target portraits.
- BenikUI looks better with ThinBorder Theme enabled and 1920x1080 resolution.
- Ultra Fast: Find me at BenikUI Discord Server or at TukUI Discord Server
- Fast: Report any issues by creating a ticket in Git Ticket Tracker
- Slow: Report issues at the comments below.
- Please try to reproduce any issues with only ElvUI, ElvUI_Config, ElvUI_BenikUI enabled.
- Suggestions, recommendations, things to add/remove or to say thanks, at BenikUI site in TukUI.org or on the comments section.
Forthcoming beta versions (for testing only): Git
- AddOnSkins, so that your addons fit with ElvUI and BenikUI style.
- Location Plus for ElvUI for player location frames and moar datatexts.
- Location Lite for ElvUI if you don't need the extra datatexts LocationPlus provides.
- ElvUI VisualAuraTimers for statusbars in player buffs, debuffs.
- ProjectAziroka Square Minimap Bar/Buttons to show the minimap buttons in a neat, removable bar.
Compatibility: BenikUI collaborates with most of ElvUI plugins.
- Decors all ElvUI and Blizzard frames.
- NEW! Shadows on all ui elements, including Nameplates, AuraBars. Also on DBM and BigWigs bars.
- Replaces all Blizzard font instances with the default ElvUI font.
- The decor can be Enabled/Disabled, recolored. Different colors can be applied in Actionbars decor.
- 3 frame backdrop color themes plus the default ElvUI. 'Diablo' (dark red), 'Mists' (dark green), 'Hearthstone' (dark blue).
- 3 Unitframes and 3 Actionbars layouts. Can be applied and combined during the install.
- Party profiles for both layouts
- System Dashboard that shows ms, fps, memory, durability, volume. Volume can be adjusted by left/right click - mouseover the speaker icon.
- Tokens Dashboard based on AsphyxiaUI.
- Professions Dashboard.
- Detached portraits - player and target. (Credit: Blazeflack)
- Buttons beside the chat datatexts, that can show Addons - LFG (left chat) and Game menu - ElvUI options (right side). Shift and mouse over the cornered buttons, will show an arrow to hide the chat (like ElvUI does).
- Garrison+ and Mail datatexts
- 2 Small mouseovered buttons on the actionbar decor (bar 1 or 2), that can show/hide bar 3 and 5.
- "Request Stop" button that appears while on flight path.
- "Notifiers" add a small arrow and percentage beside the vertical xp/rep statusbars.
- Options to change XP/Rep bar colors.
- Profiles for Skada, Recount, Details, DBM, ElvUI VisualAuraTimers, AddOnSkins, MSBT.
- Decors to fit with BenikUI: S&L, LocationPlus, LocationLite, Square Minimap Buttons, Recount, Skada, TinyDPS, Altoholic, AtlasLoot, ZygorGuides, RareCoordinator, Clique, Decursive, oRA3. AddOnSkins required. Many more to come. Just poke me
- Elv, Tukz, Blazeflack, Azilroka, Sinaris, Dandruff, Hydra, Merathilis
- Chilou. Thank you very much for your support