Big Dumb Loot Council is an addon that helps to assist loot councils in gathering item interest, comparing upgrades, and voting on who get's loot. I wrote this addon because the other options are either broken, missing features, or far too feature heavy. This is a lightweight low footprint replacement.
Simply loot a boss in a raid to use the addon.
- /bdlc test - test the addon
- /bdlc config - set the minimum rank to be a part of the loot council, set custom council members, and create custom quick-notes
- /bdlc version - check the raid's bdlc versions
- /bdlc start [itemlink] - Start a session for that item
- /bdlc addtolc [playername] - Adds the player to the LC (no brackets)
- /bdlc show /bdlc hide - show or hide the window
Upon looting a boss, all raid members with the addon installed receive roll windows for each item to designate their interest (Mainspec, minor up, offspec, reroll, xmog, pass)
Members of the loot council see a window that shows who's still considering loot, and which members have rolled.
The loot council can view the player's other items for comparison and vote on who should receive the piece.
To Report an Issue
/console scriptErrors 1;
post any BigDumbLootCouncil errors you get either here or on Github - be sure to do a /bdlc test to make sure you've caught all issues.
There is a localizations.lua file for localizing other languages. If you'd like to help localize to this runs on your client, simply edit the file or submit your changes to the comments section.
To Do List
Accept item interest via whisper