Have you ever played your Blood Death Knight and wished you had a really pretty GUI that showed you stuff like your blood shield, or bone shield, or any other type of internal organ shield?
Well, good news everyone! Bloody Add-on, masterfully painted by the talented trollgirl, will do all of the above, and more
- Big red bar showing your current amount and remaining duration of Blood Shield
- Smallish bones showing the charges of your Bone Shield
- Bloody little sword showing the remaining duration on your Dancing Rune Weapon
- Some drops of blood showing the remaining duration on your Vampiric Blood
- Ice shard showing the remaining duration on your Icebound Fortitude with... extra effects
- Graphics made of 70% blood and 30% awesome!
- You can move it around, too!
Future features maybe:
- Shadow of Death
- Something or another showing Anti-Magic Shell, maybe, not sure
Need any feature that isn't listed here? Want a similar type of add-on for your own class/ spec? Let us know in the comments!
Have you seen my other add-ons yet?
- SanityCheck- Of course you know how to play your class, but there is just so much to remember!
- Raidbot- The right way to raid!
- Flaskaholic- Flasks are expensive, stop wasting them!
- Surprise- What does this add-on do? There is only one way to find out!
- MooTrack- The simple, lightweight way to keep track of buffs and debuffs!
- MagicMarker- One configurable tool for all your automatic marking needs!