Broker: Guild XP Bar
* Abandoned due to the removal of guild levels in 6.0 *
Broker: Guild XPBar - A broker addon that adds guild XP to your Broker addon and attaches a XP bar to any globally named frame.
- Basically works like the player XP bar addon Broker: XPBar.
- Label displays XP info with colored text depending on progress in level.
- Tooltip displays extended information.
- Attaches guild XP bar to (almost) any globally named frame.
- Customizable bar colors.
- Shows estimated time to level.
- Ace3 profile support for settings.
Copy the Broker_XPBar_Guild folder to your Interface\AddOns directory.
menu - display options menu
version - display the version information
help - display this help
To attach bars to a frame open the option menu and select the "Frame" category. Click button "Hook to Frame". The mouse cursor gets highlighted and shows the frame name as tooltip for each frame it hovers over. Left-click on desired frame to attach the bars to. Right-click will disable the selection cursor. Frame names may also be entered manually in the edit box. Use the option "Attach to" to select the side (Top or Bottom) of the frame where you want the bars. Fine adjust the position by using the Offset settings if needed. The "Jostle" option displaces the blizzard frames by the width of the bars. This should only be used with frames on the upper and lower edge of the screen and not with free floating frames!