WhisperWhisper is a World of Warcraft add-on that helps players keep track of private conversations. Inspired by two popular add-ons, SLDataText and Whisperfu, this add-on creates an extremely lightweight frame that acts as a mouse-over portal to whisper conversations. More importantly, the add-on can be significantly customized to aesthetically match any UI by customizing colors, fonts, font sizes, and alerts. Additionally, WhisperWhisper uses the LibDataBroker library to directly integrate with several popular display add-ons such as ChocolateBar or Titan Panel, though you may also have it as a stand-alone add-on.
Demo Video / Tutorial
- Flash Alerts that can be customized with color, flash duration, textures, and combat status.
- Import fonts using SharedMedia
- Change the add-ons size and color to better "match" your UI.
- Conversations saved between sessions
- Completely functional with Battle.net/RealID
- Alternate Display mode for people with several whisper conversations
As with all of my add-ons, I absolutely love feedback. Please let me know ANY feature requests or any bugs in the comments below. You can also reach me at [email protected], or send me a PM!