Can I Mog It?
Have you learned that BoE plate item your Priest has? Can I Mog It will tell you!
- Tooltips about the learned status of an item's appearance.
- Tooltips about the learned status of a transmog set. (New with Patch 7.2!)
- Overlays in your bags for telling at a glance what to buy, mail or sell. (About bag addons/ElvUI.)
- Overlays in the default UI to know what raids to farm, what to craft, or what to buy from a vendor or the auction house.
- Know across your account if you know an appearance.
Why do I need it?
The default UI only tells about items the character you are on can wear. Can I Mog It works across your account for all of your characters and tells you:
- If you have learned it.
- If you have learned it, but from a different item.
- If you have learned it, but can't transmog it (wrong armor type or too low level).
- If you can learn it.
- If you can't learn it on this character.
- If it can't be learned (necks, trinkets, rings, common, poor, etc.).
If you just updated and are getting tons of errors please completely close your game and then reopen it. Updating addons while the game is running can cause problems!
Please help translate here!
- Auctioneer Cheapo searcher module- Module for Auctioneer that allows searching for cheap missing transmogs in the Auction House.
- TokenSplainer- Displays what item a gear token will turn into. Pairs well with TransmogTokens.
- Transmog Craftsman- Filter your crafting window based on known appearances.
- TransmogCleanup- Helps sell items you have learned.
- InspectorGadgetzan- When you learn a new appearance adds a toast and tells you any remaining sources of the appearance in chat.