Conflict Rotation Optimizer (ConRO)
Working on PvP talents and azerite traits. Please message me or leave a comment if you have one that needs looked at for ConRO, Thank you.
Links for class pages are down below.
Conflict Rotation Optimizer or ConRO is a rotation aid with a few goals in mind.
Even the most experienced player can benefit when ConRO removes the hesitation. Programmed with the player in mind and adjusted no matter what talents you choose to optimize your damage output.
ConRO supports low level toons once you select a specialization! If your just starting out a new character ConRO will add the new spells you learn into your rotation as you learn them.
ConRO can help you learn a new class and spec. With not only a DPS display but also a Defense display, interrupt and offensive dispel visual notifiers, and your Burst Cooldown indicator.
ConRO is current coded for Single target only with a wide variety of talents included in their proper place in your rotation, AoE or trash rotation is based currently on your own judgement to add in. I am working on a way to switch between Boss and Trash rotations for AoE.
All specs supported for interrupts, offensive dispels, and defensive rotation.
Damage and Tank specs support dps rotation and burst cooldowns.
Healers due to the nature of the role will not offer a heal rotation.
Please join me on my new DISCORD server if you have any question, suggestions or just want to talk about the addon.
Classes fully supported in patch 8.1:
- Death Knight (Blood, Frost, and Unholy)
- Demon Hunter (Havoc and Vengeance)
- Druid (Feral, Balance, and Guardian)
- Hunter (Beast Mastery, Marksman, and Survival)
- Mage (Frost, Fire, and Arcane)
- Monk (Brewmaster and Windwalker)
- Paladin (Protection and Retribution)
- Priest (Discipline and Shadow)
- Rogue (Assassination, Outlaw, and Subtlety)
- Shaman (Elemental and Enhancement)
- Warlock (Destruction, Demonology, and Affliction)
- Warrior (Arms, Fury, and Protection)
Classes still in-progress:
- All updated -- Please let me know of error and tweaks needing attention.
- Working on experimental feature that knows the number of enemies in range. --Requires nameplates turned on.
- Hotkey display window show hotkey on for all bars.
If you find any errors in this addon please feel free to leave a comment or PM me. Suggestions for new features are also welcome..