CTMod is a collection of user interface mods for World of Warcraft.
This UI mod for World of Warcraft includes several different options to help customize your gameplay including hotbars, buff timers, statistics recording, and more. It is committed to working with the existing UI wherever possible instead of replacing it, and there is an ongoing interaction between CTMod's development team and the WoW developers. CTMod can boast that some features originally offered by CTMod have since been incorporated partially or fully into the main WoW program.
- Unit frame mod that allows you to further customize the look and feel of the Blizzard unit frames. Now back due to popular demand!
- Adds the ability to change the game’s viewport. This modifies the size of the rendered world, so that you can place UI elements outside of it. Use /viewport or, select the CT_Viewport option from the CT Core mini map icon.
- In short, CT_RaidAssist reports hp, mana, buffs, and debuffs of anyone or everyone in your raid. You can set it to notify when someone is debuffed with specified types as well as notify when buffs you can recast fade.
- We’ve added ‘MT Target’ options which allow you to specify up to 10 MainTanks’s which users can then select which ones they want to show. When shown, it will show you the target of the person set as MT. It’s a bit similar the Target’s Target function though with this, the tank doesn’t even have to be your target.
- You can sort the displayed groups by group or class, and show as many or as few groups as you like. Each group is movable and colors are customizable so you can customize it to your liking.
- The best way to fully see what it’s capable of is to actually see it in use.
- CT_MailMod adds several mailing options to your mail window.
- Two hotkey bars have been added at the bottom above the experience bar, and additional left and right side bars have also been added. For pet classes, the pet bar will be moved above the left bar when it is turned on.
- CT_Timer works as both a countdown timer and a stopwatch timer. To use it counting up, simply click the numbers to start and stop. Right click to reset it. To use it as a countdown timer, use the arrows on the right to set minutes and the left to set hours, then click the numbers to start or stop. If you start the timer counting up or down, then hide it, the timer will continue. A chat message will be sent once the timer reaches 0 counting down.
- CT_BuffMod allows a much different style of customizable buff display. Buff names and durations can be shown. Buffs can be sorted by type or duration. BuffMod is very versatile and the only way to truly find the settings you like is to play with the options. By unlocking the buff frame via the control panel, you can move the buffs to your selected location. Click and drag anywhere on the window to move it, or use the lower right corner to resize it.
- Allows you to ‘break’ the game’s bottom bar apart to allow movement of each piece when viewing the BarMod or BottomBar option pages in the control panel. You can hide or move pieces to your liking. Additionally you can right click the drag areas of the main hotbar, menu bar, and bag bar to rotate those bars vertically.
- By ctrl+left clicking anywhere on your map, you can add a map note. Once the note is added, you can right click on the note to edit, delete, or send it to any other player using this mod. When sending or receiving a note, it will appear on the map in the position where the creator put it, and will contain the same text. It will also send a chat message to the person receiving the note alerting them of what zone the note was sent for. The player you are sending the note to must be online at the time you send it.
- CT_ExpenseHistory is a cost tracking mod. It tracks how much you spend on repairs, reagents, ammo, and mail postage. Usable via /eh, or the CT control panel, you can see your totals spent for all characters, per character, or a dated log of what you spent when.
- Formerly ‘CT_MasterMod’. Several of our smaller mods have been combined into this mod. Please note that if you only use a few of the features, the other features will remain disabled and take up almost no memory at all.
- Allows displaying of buffs on the party frames instead of when hovering a player’s frame.