CursorCastBar adds circular cast bar(s) to your mouse cursor.
Cast bar, Global Cooldown Bar, Mirror Bar, Remaining cast time, Spell Name, Spell Icon, and more.
The configuration is done via the Blizzard interface options.
You can access it via ESC/Interface/CursorCastbar or
Current dev status:
active - semi-active - pending - inactive
- Complete Ace-rewrite
- CPU-effectiveness enhancements
- Advanced configuration and visualization.
ToDo (in no particular order):
- Healing Bar - incoming heal/overheal for current cast/target
- optional focus castbar
- optional round spell icons
- modifier/key to temporary hide the bars or set the opacity to very low (eg in critical situations)
- more bar layout options (start point, end point, etc)
- text for the mirror bar
- Mac client crashes with high-res textures. This is known a game bug within the Mac client. It happens with large textures above 512*512 pixels. Solution: Don't choose the high-res bar textures. Choose textures 1, 2, or 3. The game shouldn't crash with them.