UploadedNov 28, 2018
Supported WoW Versions
Battle of Dazar'alor:
- Updated Jadefire Masters from mythic raid testing.
- Updated Conclave from mythic raid testing.
- Updated MekkaTorque from mythic raid testing.
- Updated Rastakhan from mythic raid testing.
- Updated Grong from mythic raid testing.
- Added full drycode for Jaina encounter and updated it from heroic raid testing (at least the phases that worked correctly, P 2.5/3 need work)
- Update P1 and P2 Opulence timers from Mythic & Normal Testing
- Added an optional (off by default) timer for the actual chutes opening (differs from the adds becoming attackable timer) to Fetid Devourer
- Made DBM-Core more robust in restoring showQuestTrackingTooltips cvar (setting) in event some condition (such as reloadui/disconnect) etc prevent DBM from restoring it normally when EndCombat event fires.
- Fixed some BW sync bugs where DBM might send the sync to wrong addon channel and trigger a "not in raid" message.
- Fixed a critical regression for zhCN locals that caused any mod with a "switchcount" type warning (such as mythrax) to throw errors and not work correctly. This same regression also caused all stack count warnings to also be in english instead of zhCN localization (8.0.17)
5 Man Dungeons:
- Fixed a bug on Soulbound Goliath in waycrest manor where the thorns timer never showed up for any of the casts beyond first one.
- Fixed a bug on Soulbound Goliath in waycrest manor where the crush timer could be wrong if the bosses cast of crush got interrupted before it finished (such as being dragged into fire). DBM will now start timer for NEXT cast only if the current cast is SUCCESSFUL to prevent this happening anymore.
- Fixed/Improved Dazar timers in kings rest by accounting for fact most of time he casts something, it triggers a 4.5-5 second ICD that delays other ability casts.
- Fixed several incomplete/missing timers on Mchimba in kings rest
- Fixed Lucre's Call and Spit Gold timers so they are more accurate on Golden Serpent in Kings Rest
- Changed GTFO on taloc to disable if tank spec and it's intermission, same way it already disabled if tank spec and taloc is throwing hammer. (8.0.17)
5 Man Dungeons:
- The irontide run away warning in shrine of the storm will now show/play when it's applied to mob instead of when it's cast. This should prevent spam/false warning if cast is repeatedly interrupted via various CC effects.