Destroy items by picking them up and pressing the [Delete] key or by Alt-Shift-Right-Click on the item. Comes with a safe list and makes you do it twice on green or better items and quest items.
Having Issues or have a Suggestion?
- Please don't use the comments to post trouble tickets or suggestions. Instead post a ticket on CurseForge. Thanks.
- Any comments containing bug reports or feature requests will be deleted on sight and any comments asking where or why (referring to said comments) will also be deleted on sight.
- /ed notify
- Toggle notifications.
- /ed showoptions
- Open the options menu.
- /ed toggle
- Toggle EasyDestroy
- /ed showsafe
- Print safe list.
- /ed add [item link]
- Add an item to the safe list (use Shift-Click or type the item's name).
- /ed remove [item link]
- Remove an item from the safe list (use Shift-Click or type the item's name).
- /ed keyboard
- Toggle Keyboard Shortcuts on/off.
- /ed options
- Show the options frame. (new in v200810210854)
Keyboard Shortcuts (pick up an item and the do the shortcut)
- [DELETE] Delete the item in hand.
- [CTRL-S] Add the item to the safe list.
- [CTRL-R] Remove the item from the safe list.
- These are no longer hard-coded. If any are already bound to something else (e.g. CTRL-S toggles the sound), then these will not be set at load time.