Please Note: This add-on will not function without ElvUI installed. You can download it at http://www.tukui.org, don't use the Curse version, it is outdated.
For more information see this (Wiki).
- Auto release in battleground after player dies.
- Automatic changing of the watched faction on your reputation bar to the faction you got reputation points for.
- Automatic role detection for battleground and party/raid groups.
- Automatic selection of highest vendor value quest rewards (you can still pick another if you like).
- Fully configurable extra datatext panels attached to the bottom of the three main actionbars.
- Target Range data text module displaying the range to your currently selected target.
- Item Level data text for a quick glance at your currently equipped item levels.
- Quick datatext configuration by CTRL-ALT-RightClick on any datatext panel.
- Equipment Manager with automatic changing of equipment set when changing specialization or entering a battleground / arena.
- Equipment Set Overlay for your bag and bank slots showing the equipment sets for an item.
- Extra action bars for farmers while visiting Sunsong Ranch showing seeds, farm tools and portals.
- Automatic target and planting of seeds when in range of a tilled soil (quick planting of seeds).
- Automatic drop of farming tools when leaving the farming area (configurable).
- Location information above minimap with coordinates.
- Mini map buttons can be skinned and placed on their own bar that can be moved around.
- Hide mini map during combat (disabled by default).
- Threat percentage on nameplates for target, mouseover and boss nameplates.
- Target by count on nameplate for the number of party / raid members targetting that unit.
- Raid Marker Bar for quickly placing target and world markers.
- Player Raid Progression information on mouse-over tool tip (requires holding 'shift' key)
- GPS Locator for target and focus frame, showing direction and range to party or raid member.
- Heal Glow: Direct AoE heals will let the unit frames of the affected party / raid members glow for the defined time period.
- Hide role icons (healer/tank/damage) on unit frames while in combat.
- Class Icons for the target frame.
- Adjustable transparency for the ElvUI interface movers.
- Attack icon on target frame when target is not tapped by you or your group, but you still get credit for the kill when attacking.
- Eclipse prediction on eclipse bar for Balance Druids.
- Improved visibility for disconnected party or raid member (lightning icon in frame).
- Improved visibility of druid eclipse state indicator.
- Item levels and durability information on the character screen.
- Watchframe visibility configuration, based on city (resting), pvp, arena, party or raid.
- Extended UF Tag framework, for more information see this Wiki.