Epsi Iskar Assist
This addon was written by the guild Epsilon (EU-Kirin Tor) in order to handle more easier the Eye of Anzu.
Since the 7.0 release, the role is no longer assigned by default. As a result, the addon may not display correctly the raid. In this case, you will need to check if everyone has a role because Epsi Iskar Assist doesn't add the players having no role in the raid frame.
What it does :
- Create an unit frame of your raid sorted by roles (it can't be changed)
- Show the player who holds the Eye of Anzu
- Left Click : Pass the Eye of Anzu to the player
- Right Click : Dispel the player
- Show the debuffs by a frame color
Color code (default) :
- Red : Phantasmal Winds
- Purple : Phantasmal Wounds
- Green : Fel Bomb
- Yellow : Phantasmal Corruption
- Brown : Dark Bindings
Epsi Iskar uses a priority system to show the debuff that has the most importance.
This priority is : Fel Bomb > Phantasmal Winds > Dark Bindings > Phantasmal Wounds > Phantasmal Corruption
You can customize the debuff colors or hide a specific debuff.
- /iskar show : Show the iskar frame
- /iskar hide : Hide the iskar frame
- /iskar lock : Lock the iskar frame
- /iskar unlock : Unlock the iskar frame
You can also use the alias /eia with the same arguments shown above.
i.e : /eia show