Faction Grinder 3
Faction Grinder has gone to version 3! Now with improved localization and in-game settings integration. Revived in preparation for Mists!
We are working on updating old factions and adding new ones. If you'd like to help, check out the TemplateFaction.lua file in \FactionData and see how easy they are to make now!
- Track faction items on all your characters and include them in your item count
- Turn-in locations for all repeatable rep quests
- Mouse over quest icons for detailed grinding info
- Item mouse overs include the name and coordinates of the NPCs you can turn in to
- Mouse over mini repbar for numerical rep value display
- Toggleable grinding, so your rep/hr only calculates while you're working at it
- /fgs Show/hide settings form. (also accessible through Blizz's built-in addon settings screen!)
- /fg Show/hide selected trackers.
Don't forget to vote! If you don't think Faction Grinder deserves to be voted up, let us know why so we can make it better!
Why isn't *some faction* included yet?
- Did we miss one you want? Let us know and we'll see about getting it in!
Why isn't Faction Grinder supported in *some language*?
- We probably don't have a translater for that language. If you are a native speaker and/or have a native client, send us an email at [email protected] and we'll see about adding you to the translation team.
Why do scourgestones for Argent Dawn show more rep than I get?
- These turnins reward you a token that also has a rep value. We chose to include the rep-value of these tokens with the stones/bijous because now, when you make a turnin, the amount of 'item rep' reduction and the amount of 'actual rep' increase is equal, just as you would expect. Just remember that these turnins reward rep tokens.
*If you find any errors in the grinders or anything that has been left out, please let us know so we can make Faction Grinder even better!
- Tiok - US Thrall
- Alirion - EU Dun Morogh
- Loimli - DE Rat von Dalaran
- Ishkaera - EU Elune