flagRSP MoP 1.2.7
UploadedDec 12, 2014
Supported WoW Versions
flagRSP MoP 1.2.7 Changes
* Interfacenumber for 6.0 (60000)
* Fixed lua error while mouse over
flagRSP MoP 1.2.6 Changes
* Fixed the display of the tooltips after the latest chat change
flagRSP MoP 1.2.5 Changes
* TOC updated for 5.4 and 5.4.1
* Yellow "Player not found"-Message fixed
* Loginbug because of missing API function fixed
* Filtering colors and icons from the flag
flagRSP MoP 1.2.4 Changes
* TOC updated for 5.3
flagRSP MoP 1.2.3 Changes
* Friendlist: Dragon is visible again if the target is known to you
* Friendlist: Import/Export chat command is working again
* Friendlist: Tooltip shows the friendstate to guilds again
flagRSP MoP 1.2.2 Changes
* TOC updated for 5.2
* Added Italian localization (thanks to Aledus)
* Reordered the displayed information of the friendlist entries
* Friendlist data is getting updated, previous altName and name are merged for chars in the format "altName (name)".
* You can now assign characters of crossrealms an flag by entering a friendlist entry for them
* Reordered the displayed information in the friendlist
* Fixed the tooltip width for long names/titles with a maximum width
* Many bug fixes
flagRSP MoP 1.2.1 Changes
- The engine title is shown in the tooltip correctly.
- Positioncursor in the description box has been found and send back to its work.
- You can set the InfoBox to be shown always instead of showing it for individual toons. If alwaysshown is active, the button at the target will be hidden.
flagRSP MoP 1.2.0 Changes
- Yes, MarySue Protocol (MSP) is now supported
- xtensionxtooltip2 is no longer needed for flagRSP
- Code cleaning
- Merged the fields for name and surname into one, called "fullname"
- InfoBoxbutton should work correct now
- flagRSP throghs annoying errors if addons are installed that influence blizzard's tooltip.
- Long descriptions will force flagRSP to generate a tooltip that may be larger than your
screen. In this case flagRSP should privide a scrollable box.
- If you are playing with taintlog enabled, an critical error or a simple lua-error could
occur. You can solve this by disabling the taintlog with /console taintLog 0
and a /reload
- The Friendlist Online check is not working properly.