This addon is an attempt to make Chain Heal worth casting again, by marking the target that will generate the most Chain Heal jumps and has the most health deficit, to minimize overhealing and maximize effectiveness.
Features and Limitations
- Makes a prediction of the jumps made by Chain Heal and sets a status on the most effective target to cast it on, based on the number of jumps and health deficit of the targets.
- Will only set the status if there is an effictive target to cast Chain Heal on, to make sure you always hit as many targets as possible with minimal overhealing.
- Configurable thresholds for health percentage and the minimum number of times Chain Heal must jump, for a target to be considered effective.
- Ability to display status for lower priority targets, that will be hit by Chain Heal jumps if casted on the suggested target, using a configurable color.
- Supports text (number of jumps), icon (spell icon) and standard indicators.
- Configurable update frequenzy.
- Only works in zones with a map.
This project is a fork and rewrite of Slaren's GridStatusChainBest, using a different approach that I think suits the Cataclysm healing style better.