- Sinestra Wrack is available as a Status in Grid
- Show how long Wrack has been on a target in seconds (assign it to a text indicator not a dot or icon indicator)
- 3 Selectable colors (default Green, Orange, Red for ok, warning, danger)
- Time colors show is configurable (e.g. 2nd color shows at 8 seconds, 3rd colors shows at 12 seconds)
- The module will only observe combat events inside the Bastion of Twilight and specifically inside of Sinestra's sub zone. Meaning virtually zero overhead anywhere else in the game.
Report A Bug
- Close WoW
- Install addon
- Start WoW
- Open the Grid configuration window ( /grid or via the game menu)
- Click on Indicators
- On the left, chose a text location (e.g. Center Text). Text indicators will show seconds Wrack has been on the target.
- Note: More text indicators can be installed via GridIndicatorSideText
- On the right, scroll down till you see "Sinestra Wrack" and check the check box next to it
Originally written to get Blood Legion US-Illidan's first kill (US 3rd). It was constructed from the ashes and example of GridStatusKalecgos. It did however require large amounts of updating, reworking, and enhancements to get working in a 4.0 era cleanly. It also overcomes many bugs that plagued GridStatusKalecgos.