Healer Stat Weights
Healer Stat Weights (Beta)
Get personalized, accurate* healing stat-weights in real-time.
*While this is in Beta, your mileage may vary depending on spec!
If you are a new user, start here: https://questionablyepic.com/hsw/
- Supports all six healing specializations
- Export stat-weights directly to a pawn string
- Quickly switch between recent combat segments
- Customization options!
- This tool is not a substitution for class knowledge. We calculate statweights based on how you play.
- If you play correctly - the statweights will be based on healing correctly
- If you play incorrectly - the statweights will be based on healing incorrectly
- Keep up-to-date with your respective classes by utilizing the links below:
- (druid) https://discord.gg/dreamgrove
- (monk) https://discord.gg/peakofserenity
- (shaman) https://discord.gg/AcTek6e
- (disc priest) https://discord.gg/focusedwill
- (holy priest) https://discord.gg/warcraftpriests
- (paladin) https://discord.gg/hammerofwrath
- (gameplay analyzer) https://www.wowanalyzer.com/
This tool is an extension of the RDSW weakaura used by restoration druids throughout Legion; originally by Manaleaf, updated by Voulk. In extending this to other specializations, various theorycrafters have lent their help in discussions on implementation/design; or have created stat spreadsheets/tools that were useful references. So special thanks to you folks (Torty, Garg, Adamselene, Nisekoi, JD, Wishkin, Voulk, Manaleaf, and many others!)