InFlight Taxi Timer
InFlight is a simple flight timer mod. It simply serves as a lightweight alternative to other flight mods that does the same thing; in most cases, InFlight will do a lot less (which is the main motivation behind InFlight).
- Take-off confirmation
- Many customization options for the look of the timer bar
- Support for Druid-only, Plaguewood Tower, and other special flight paths (needs localization data for non enUS clients)
- Already has most of the default data; automatically adds or updates new data
- Colors which flights locations are known/unknown (data is only updated if it shows up on the taxi window when opened)
How to Use:
- InFlight is LoadOnDemand to avoid loading bulk when not needed
- InFlight_Load is required for InFlight to work, but InFlight_Load does not require InFlight
- InFlight_Load no longer handles map data and POIs.
- "/inflight", right-click on the timer bar, or check interface options to customize
- Shift left-click and drag to move the timer bar
How to Contribute:
Updating flight times data - submit the file .../WTF/Account/<Account Name>/SavedVariables/InFlight.lua here
Updating detection of special flights (only repeatable ones): report the gossip text (text you click to start the flight) and the location text above your minimap
Features That Won't Be Implemented, So Don't Ask:
* Saving flight costs data (Do you need to know if you have to walk instead?)
* Detailed tooltips and connect-the-dots
* I recommend FlightMap as a superior alternative (especially if you want any of the above).
Please go here to provide feedback.