InFlight Taxi Timer
InFlight is a simple taxi flight timer mod that lets you know how long it will take to get to your destination. Other mods may provide a similar feature, however, InFlight is a lightweight alternative that, in most cases, is leaner, faster and uses a lot less memory (which is the main motivation behind InFlight).
- Take-off confirmation
- Many customization options for the look of the timer bar
- Support for Druid-only, Plaguewood Tower, and other special flight paths (needs localization data for non enUS clients)
- Already has most flight times
- Automatically updates or adds new flight times when taxis are used
- Flight times added to tooltip on flight map
How to Use:
- InFlight is LoadOnDemand to use less memory when not needed
- '/inflight', right-click on the timer bar, or check interface options to customize
- Shift left-click and drag to move the timer bar
How to Contribute:
- Updating flight times data - submit the file '.../WTF/Account/<Account Name>/SavedVariables/InFlight.lua' here
- Updating detection of special flights (only repeatable ones): report the gossip text (text you click to start the flight) and the location text above your minimap
Features That Won't Be Implemented, So Don't Ask:
- Saving flight costs data (Do you need to know if you have to walk instead?)
- Detailed tooltips and connect-the-dots
- I recommend FlightMap as a superior alternative (especially if you want any of the above).
Please go here to provide feedback.