Instance Achievement Tracker
Join the discord to get updates about the addon. You can also report bugs there too or suggest new features.
Instance Achievement Tracker helps track whether the criteria of achievements in raid or dungeons has been met or failed. All information is announced in the appropriate chat channel (raid, party, say) depending on the type of group you are in. Instance Achievement Tracker will also keep track of how many mobs are currently alive for achievements which require you to kill a certain amount of mobs in a time period. You can also easily see which players in the group are missing which achievements and announce tactics directly to the group chat.
- Tracks when the criteria of instance achievements has been met and output this to chat
- Tracks when the criteria of instance achievements has failed and outputs this to chat
- Keeps track of achievements which require you to kill so many mobs within a certain time period. It will announce to chat when enough mobs have spawned.
- Scans all players in the group to see which achievements each player is missing for the current instance
- Announce to chat players who are missing achievements for certain bosses
- Announce to chat tactics for a certain boss
- /iat - Open and closes the GUI
BFA & Legion Tactics:
- Tactics kindly contributed by the Achievements Discord Server, the community where members can meet like-minded completionists and form groups for a variety of achievements.