UploadedSep 2, 2017
Supported Game Versions
- Updated for Shadow of Argus
- Updated for Tomb of Sargeras
- Updated for Return to Kharazan.
- Updated for Legion
- Can now disable sound via "/run MailNotifier_DisableSound = true"
- Fixed issue causing addon initialization to misbehave.
- Removed usage of UIFrameFlash. Should resolve the issue with the talent frame tainting.
- Updated for Fury of Hellfire
- Updated for 6.1.
- Updated for The Iron Tide.
- Updated for Siege of Ogrimmar.
- Updated for patch 5.3: Escalation.
- Updated for patch 5.2: The Thunder King
- Updated for patch 5.1: Landfall!
- Updated for Mists of Pandaria
- Updated for patch 4.3
- Updated for patch 4.2
- Updated for patch 4.1
- Fixed a bug preventing the last implementation from actually working
- Further improvements and bug fixes of the tracking system
- Now is much smarter playing sounds: won't make you crazy from several bips in a row. (saves hears!)
- Fixed a bug causing more mails to be counted at startup than they should
- Fixed a bug causing some auctions to count as 2 mails
- Warning sound working again
- Updated for 4.0.1
- Several localization improvements, including new languages //(only Russian missing)//. A special thank you to everyone who helped to translate this addon.
- Updated for 3.3.3
- Great mail tracking system improvements
- Updated for 3.3
- Fixed the problematic bug which was causing MailNotifier to not work correctly at login
- Now can detect mails sent by a battlemaster when the currency limit is reached
- Fixed the bug that prevent MailNotifier to detect new mails at startup. There are no more known bugs.
- Added korean translation <<size 80%>><<color gray>>(thanks to closetou)<</color>><</size>>
- Updated for 3.2
- Added Spanish and French translations <<size 80%>><<color gray>>(thanks to LigthSora and Andy2508, respectively)<</color>><</size>>
- Fixed some important mail tracking bugs. Now it appears to be more accurate than ever!
- Fixed some minor mail tracking bugs which appeared with version 5
- Added chinese translations (thanks to Sparanoid)
- Updated for 3.1
- Improved the new mail tracking system once more
- Redesigned the Minimap Mail Button tooltip
- Compiled localization files into a single one
- Now mail indicator displays the number of unread mails even when it is equal to 1
- Changed mail indicator flash style to be the same as the calendar button
- Re-uploaded versions 3.2 and 4 (which had been removed from WoWInterface)
- Fixed some mail tracking issues
- Now Mail Notifier uses the "last three senders" to track new mails received while not logged in
- Updated TOC file (which I forgot to do last version)
- Small bug fix
- This version works both on 3.0 (WLK) and 2.0 (current normal realms), even if the addon control panel says that it's "out of date"
- Removed the "auto-pick mail" functionality, because Blizzard replaced it in 3.0
- Code cleanup
- Fixed bug causing the number of new mails in the minimap button to be below the border, which was problematic in numbers bigger than 100
- Reorganized the code
- Updated to 2.4
- Changed name to "Mail Notifier" (I guess it is more intuitive)
- Note: new mails count has been restarted
Version 1.3 * Code improvements * Fixed bug that prevented some new mails from being properly detected
Version 1.2 * Auto -pick mail now works with multi-item mails * Improved auto - pick mail performance * No longer adds 2 new mails when you win an auction
Version 1.1 * The 'detecting new mails system' is no longer based on FuBar_MailFu, so it won't add a new mail by mistake after closing the inbox * Now detects action outbid mails correctly * Won't add 2 new mails when you delete an auction * As there weren't any more bug reports, Mail Counter is no longer beta