Massive is intended as a full suite of GUI-centric, diagnostic and tracking tools for the World of Warcraft. Primarily targeted at assisting in UI design, many of it's features aid in quick data tracking and locating of unknown data.
Features:• A debug report window (MassiveReport) and a variable tracking window (MassiveTracker: Tracks changes to variables)
• Inspect table trees and frame hierarchies simultaneously (be bold, try the _G table)
• Search for anything within the global table plus all its subtables and see all matches.
• Highlight a region and see the stats on it (as well as move it)
• Easily set CVars
• Reports which addon and function are the cause of an action blocked or forbidden.
• List the events currently registered to a frame.
• See a numerical index of what slots each item you're wearing is located in
For further info on how to use the mod, go to the official website where the documentation is always up-to-date.