Important: This addon has been superseeded by Druid Mastery. I will not develop this any further, and everybody interested in the restodruid's mastery should switch.
This addon aims to help at evaluating the restodruid's mastery. It counts all healing spells done and checks if the mastery bonus was applied to the spell, and outputs a list of spells with those numbers.
- /mc to print out the list with the counts
- /mc reset to reset the counters to 0
- Nothing else to be done, just install and heal away
- Each cast of Wild Growth is counted once for _each_ target it applies to, so the number of those casts will be quite high. This also skews the total count, which isn't totally bad, but something one needs to be aware of.
- Now only counts spells cast in combat. Let me know if this is not what you want, I could make it optional.
- Does not include efflorescence (and probably never will)
Thanks to myrroddin and Adirelle from the wowace.com forums for being very helpfull.