What does this Plugin do?:
- MerathilisUI is an external ElvUI Mod. Mostly for the Design in Class Color with a few additional Features.
- The Installer will run on the first time you enable it or after the ElvUI Installation is complete. You can ran the Installer anytime by clicking the Install Button in the MerathilisUI Options.
- You can skip every install steps to keep your current ElvUI Settings.
- 1. Install ElvUI
- 2. Install MerathilisUI
- My LUA Knowledgement is very limited, so i will take my time to fix and add new Stuff ;)
- /mui = Options
- Report any Issue or Suggestion on the TicketTracker by creating a Ticket. Please give me as much Information you can get. Try to reproduce the Issue with only ElvUI, ElvUI_Config, ElvUI_BenikUI and ElvUI_MerathilisUI enable.
- You can see the latest changes here
- Requires ElvUI 10.00+ installed. Get it here.
- A lot of the Frames are now movable. E.g. CharacterFrame, LFG Frame, GameMenu etc. ...
- Styled and animated GameMenu.
- Tooltip Icons for Items/Spells/Achievements.
- Add new Tag: [health:percent_short] shows 100% instead of 100.0%
- Hide Garrison Alert Frame if you are in Combat.
- Resize the Mailinputbox and move the Shippingcost to the Bottom by Tonyleila.
- ClassColor Names in the Friendlist and AFK/DND Text in the GuildFrame bye Yleaf.
- Skins the MasterPlan Garrision & Shipyard Tabs & Other Character Tab.
- Edited Skins for SpellBook, EncounterJournal, QuestTracker, Guild & FriendsFrame.
- Shows a Chat Notification if a Battle.net Friend goes on-/offline.
- Two Infotexte: MUI Talent/Loot Specialization & MUI System.
- Add an option to choose a different Rested Icon (Credits Darth Predator)
- Profiles for: Skada. You must select the "MerathilisUI" Profile in the AddOn.
Many Features can be disabled in the MerathilisUI Options.
- A big big thanks goes to Benik who make this possible. He helped me so much, give him some Love <3
- Elv, DarthPredator, Blazeflack, Azilroka, Simpy and all AddOn Authors who inspired me and for their amazing Work.
- Maybe a lot of things i could not test :D