Mistra's Diablo Orbs
Mistra's Diablo Orbs
Mistra's Diablo Orbs provides the user with a clean, aesthetically pleasing, and functional center piece for monitoring player health and mana. The orbs are fully fleshed-out, with smooth animated fillings, and multiple textures.
For improvements, bug fixes, and feature request statuses, please visit: https://trello.com/b/rqA0gQ3N/mistra-s-diablo-orbs
This addon provides the following:
- Health and Mana Orbs - each with full custom user colorization and several textures to choose from.
- A Pet Orb - one compact unit to monitor pet health/mana, aesthetically matching the health and mana orbs.
- Power tracking - Monks, Shadow Priests, Paladins, Warlocks, Rogues, and Feral druids will have a power tracking frame that will animate whenever their resource is capped. (Holy Power, the various forms of Soul Shards, combo points, etc)
- Plethora of options - Users are able to pick their own colors and formatting whenever they want via a new, easy-to-use GUI.
- No third party libraries - This addon is usable from the get-go, out of the box, and looks good without requiring heavy configuration.
- Accessible author - I'm the same guy who made the oUF_D3Orbs_Lightweight addon, and I'm always available for thoughts on improvements, additions, and bug reports.
Thank you for using Mistra's Diablo Orbs!
Q & A
- Q: How do I change my orb colors?
- A: There are a couple of ways for you to access the orb menu. You can type /mdo in the chat window and press Enter, or you can click on the Minimap Button.
- Q: How do I move things around?
- A: Simply hold shift, and click and drag any orb or frame around. You can move things to your heart's content!
- Q: Can I disable the Pet Orb, or any other element of the orbs?
- A: Yes, of course. The only elements you cannot disable are the Health and Mana orbs. Every additional frame is a user choice, and is up to you to use!
- Q: My health dropdown is acting funny, I can't seem to find the "Combat" option. What gives?
- A: Dropdowns are a tad finicky in WoW. While I look into this issue, you can get around it by simply selecting the "Mana Orb" option, and then re-selecting "Health Orb." It'll show up!
If you have any questions, bug reports, or feedback, please don't hesitate to let me know! I can be reached here on Curse, on the forums, or on the project site. Please don't be afraid to ask me a question or give me a suggestion. I will try and stay as accessible as possible.