= MoveIt =This is a very light-weight addon, that makes all standard frames movable.
In addition , you can change size, alpha (transparency), scale and visibility of all frames in the game.
- Bind a key to the edit mode
- Put the mouse cursor over the frame to be modified
- Press the bound key to enter "Edit" mode
- Make modifications (more info in tooltip on top of screen)
- Right-click or press the bound key to exit the "Edit" mode
Tip: You can move any frame that has been modified by MoveIt, with the Middle Mouse button!
Command Line options:
- /mi move [frame name] - Move a frame
- /mi exit - Exit the edit mode
- /mi gui - Toggles the GUI frame (Tip: Rightclick the titlebar to close)
- /mi reset [frame name] - Reset a frame
- /mi resetall - Reset all frames
- /mi list - View a list of the saved frames
- /mi debug [0/1] - Toggles the debug mode
To disable EasyMove mode, delete or rename the file: MoveIt_EasyMove.lua
To disable UIOptionsFrame, delete or rename the file: MoveIt_UIOptionsFrame.lua
To disable WorldMapFrame, delete or rename the file: MoveIt_WorldMapFrame.lua
For more information and version History, read the included Readme.txt file.