Having Issues or have a Suggestion?
- Please don't use the comments to post trouble tickets or suggestions. Instead post a ticket on CurseForge. Thanks.
- Any comments containing bug reports or feature requests will be deleted on sight and any comments asking where or why (referring to said comments) will also be deleted on sight.
- When looting multiple BoP items from a single corpse, you have to hide the loot frame and reloot the corpse for each item. It seems to be a limitation of the ConfirmLootSlot() function. The whole time the loot frame is open, the script keeps trying and failing to loot the slot(s) after successfully looting the first BoP item.
Auto-looting the DE loot frame may not work as expected if there's more than 4 items to loot; however, there's a very slim chance that you will run into this problem.
- When not auto-looting a BoP item, you have to click on it twice before it will loot. (I might have this fixed, I haven't fully tested the solution.)
- When auto-looting "unique(1)" (or item X of "unique(X)") items, you will get an error message stating, "You can't carry any more of those items." (See Known Issue #6)
- Occasionally you will get an error message stating, "You can't loot that item now." (See Known Issue #6)
- If you're inventory is full, you will receive an error message stating, "Inventory is full." twice per item. (See Known Issue #6)
- When auto-looting, every item is looted twice generating double sound effects for some items. You won't see an error message unless you run into Known Issues #3, #4 and #5. (I'm working on a solution for this.)
- Overriding the default loot method (to auto loot or not to auto loot) doesn't work.
- Occasionally, the client will crash when looting for the first time after entering the world. I have not confirmed that this addon is the cause of this known issue, but since it happens on loot, there's a good strong possibility.