PetLeash makes sure that you always have a non-combat pet summoned. It tries to only summon a pet when you are not busy, and can dismiss them when you go into stealth, camouflage or invisibility.
- Automatically summon a pet when you are not busy.
- Optionally summon a pet only under certain predefined conditions, or dismiss a pet under certain predefined conditions.
- Allows you to configure which pets to use, including by location or with different weighting.
- LibDataBroker launcher to quickly summon pets.
- Randomly summon a different pet on a timer. (Note: This feature can potentially interfere with non-combat pets summoned via other means, such as using the Bloodsail Admiral's Hat)
/petleash enable : enable/disable auto-summoning
/petleash togglePet : summon or desummon pet (and switch auto-summoning)
/petleash resummon : summon a new pet
/petleash desummon : desummon pet
/petleash config : show configuration
PetLeash has several key bindings that can be set via the Blizzard Key Binding interface.
About 3.0 and newer
The way pets are handled has changed internally, so it has to upgrade the saved settings. There may be bugs with this. If you have issues with the alpha version, you can downgrade to the latest 2.x version and your old settings will still be available. However, also due to how this is done, if you reset a profile, it will re-upgrade settings from the 2.x version profile (if one exists). I plan to fix this, but for now it is convenient for causing an upgrade to occur again.
This also features a new trigger and filter system.
- Filters let you select pets by some criteria. For a pet to be in a set, it must match any filter.
- You can create additional sets of pets under Pet Triggers, and a set of pets is used when all triggers in that set is true.
You can build more complex conditions by adding (Or) and (And) groups. I intend to add some sort of help to the configuration UI to help explain this, but I haven't decided how I will do that yet. I also intend to add new triggers and filters, and any suggestions are welcome.