- I have made a new addon that separates the overlays from the item buttons. It seems more reliable and the bags don't need to be open.
- Right click on certain items to perform the proper task.
- Works for locked boxes (Rogue - Lock Picking)
- ... Ore (Jewelcrafting - Prospecting)
- ... Herbs (Inscription - Milling)
- ... Green or better weapons and armor (Enchanting - Disenchant) (default: shift + right-click required)
- mod <modifier key>
- change the modifier key (shift, ctrl, alt, lshift, lctrl, lalt, rshift, rctrl, or ralt). Multiple mods separated by a dash (-) are acceptable.
- btn <button number>
- change the clicker (Disenchanting does not require a modifier if this is set to 3, 4, or 5 unless usemod is true)
- toggle "always use modifier" mode (if btn is 2, Disenchanting requires a modifier key regardless of this setting)
- tooltip details [off|on]
- toggle "show detailed loot info" mode. "on" or "off" will force that state and is optional.
- tooltip verbose [off|on]
- toggle "show help on the tooltip" mode. "on" or "off" will force that state and is optional.
- tooltip all <off|on>
- sets both "details" and "verbose" to off|on. "on" or "off" forces that state for "verbose" and "details" and is required.
- toggles auto looting.
- precision (or presicion - for those of us who can't spell) <number>
- change the number of decimal places to show on the tooltip for amount per loot.
- clears all loot tables and reloads the UI.
- If you set a binding to the binding to one of these: CHATLINK, DRESSUP, SOCKETITEM (and have Enchanting), SPLITSTACK, or COMPAREITEMS, you will receive an error message in the ChatFrame when mousing an item and you will not be able to use that binding on that item. You will only see this error message once per session.
- Certain item frames will be ignored when mousing over them. I have to hack them in.
Having Issues or have a Suggestion?
- Please don't use the comments to post trouble tickets or suggestions. Instead post a ticket on CurseForge. Thanks.
- Any comments containing bug reports or feature requests will be deleted on sight and any comments asking where or why (referring to said comments) will also be deleted on sight.
- Equippable items that are Green or better get the macro overlay button regardless of whether they are really disenchantable.
- The overlay button sometimes stays visible after the mouse leaves (OnLeave); it's not supposed to, I can't figure out why it does.
- The overlay doesn't activate on disenchantable items after equipping an item. This makes no sense whatsoever.
- Only works on the enUS or (maybe) enGB client.
- Using variables from FrameXML\GlobalStrings.lua - Now works on all client locales; although, the tooltip text is still in English.
- Bizarre issue when using the default bag frames: open any bag before opening the backpack, mouse over any item that is Millable, Prospectable, etc., then open the backpack, close and reopen the backpack. Now all the items in the backpack are shifted down unless the backpack frame is opened after another bag is opened first. Doesn't make any sense to me, either.
- Items in the default backpack get the macro overlay as they are supposed to, but the macro doesn't work. This is because the buttons in the backpack are different (the best reason I can come up with after spending several hours trying to make it work). If I hook the OnClick script (:HookScript("OnClick", print)), nothing prints for any buttons on the backpack frame, yet the buttons work as expected. Bizarre!!
- Ugly fix
- Can't open or close the default bags while in combat. As of now, I cannot see a way to fix this.
- Thanks to Adirelle for the help on this matter.
- Drawback. Cannot use Prospect while in combat.
- Can't drag affected (items that trigger the overlay to show) items between bag slots.
- Hacky but, functional.
- Fixed for Wrath and Reposted
- Original author, MSeverns, removed as author per his request.
- This does not share a database with ProspectBar.