- Just like Prospect except the overlays are separated from the buttons and you need only left click them.
- The interface is still a bit weird.
- Right-drag to move.
- Control right-click an item to hide it from you. The only way to unhide it is via the slash command, /prospectbar unhide <item link>.
- Click the "+" to collapse the buttons.
- Buttons auto-collapse during combat.
- If Enchantrix is installed (it comes bundled with Auctioneer), then items outside your Enchanting skill level will not display on the bar.
- Hold [Ctrl] to override the locked state temporarily.
- /prospectbar, /pb
- combat - toggle hiding during combat (added in v201209142239).
- lock - toggle use movement (added in v201208192209).
- small - toggle use smallScale.
- scale - change the scale (use a number less than 2 unless you want it insanely big)
- all - remove all hidden items.
- itemlink - remove the item (must be shift clicked or copied from the saved variables file).
Having Issues or have a Suggestion?
- Please don't use the comments to post trouble tickets or suggestions. Instead post a ticket on CurseForge. Thanks.
- Any comments containing bug reports or feature requests will be deleted on sight and any comments asking where or why (referring to said comments) will also be deleted on sight.
- If you try to process an item where "using" said item sells, auctions, moves it to the bank or guild bank, or puts it into a send mail item slot, it will do that instead. I haven't noticed if it only does this for opened lock boxes or everything.
- The item statistics on the tooltip are not accurate. I may bag the whole loot tracking thing all together.
- This does not share a database with Prospect.