Enables you to see what quests you have completed, and what ones you still have to do. Supports server query, allowing you to query the blizzard server for all quests you have completed in the past.
Use /qc or /questc to open the main interface, or assign a key binding.
Hold left-shift and click to toggle completed status, hold left-alt and click to toggle unattainable status.
Support for Legion
- Disabled debug output
Version 106 - Map Pin Fix
- I haven't been hit by a bus! (yet)
- Map fix so that pins now show correctly after the legion launch (let me know of any issues).
- Please note: Legion content itself hasn't been added yet! I am really hoping to get this started as soon as is possible!
Community Editor Live!
I have hosted my QC database online, and written some software which allows me to generate the Lua code for the addon directly from this central data. This software enables anyone to view the database outside of the game, and also allows the community to contribute corrections if they spot any on their travels (Viewing is available to everyone, you need to contact me for sign on details if you want to save changes). This is obviously completely optional, but your changes are audited then saved directly back to the live database, and will be included in the next iteration of the add-on automatically!
The software can be accessed as a Microsoft ClickOnce application: Here
Still plenty of work to do (Support for map pins, etc on the way), but here is a peek of what the basic quest editor looks like:
- Lists all quests for each zone.
- Provides at-a-glance quest feedback, which other similar quest trackers do not. For example a yellow "!" for uncompleted quests, a blue "!" or "?" for Daily and Repeatable quests and so on. This helps prevent confusion, as blizzard never concider Repeatables or Dailys "completed". It also flags special quests as orange, for example the collectors edition quests, or quests which can no longer be done.
- Automatically switches zones as you travel around the world.
- Allows you to view or hide quests for the opposing force, or for other classes.
- Quest tooltips when hovering over them on the QC list.
- Quest icons will appear on the world map for quest you have not yet completed.
- Functionality to display what quests are "In Progress" when browsing the quest lists. If a quest is in progress (i.e In your quest log), then you will see either a grey "?" or a yellow "?", reflecting if the quest is "in progress but not complete" or "in progress and ready to hand in".
- Supports server query.
Any feedback would be great.
- Viduus, Frostmane EU.