A replacement quest tracking system.
Please read bottom of page!!
Mostly working features
- Replacement Quest Tracker
- Sorts quests and objectives to match the route.
- Buttons for quest items.
- The topmost button can be assigned a hot key, so you can press a button instead of clicking it.
- AutoQuest buttons.
- Displays flight times.
- Little embedded maps for the objective tooltips.
- Manually assigned objective priorities.
- Can display dig sites for the archeology profession.
- A configuration screen.
- Objective Arrow
- Paths and objectives on the world map.
- Path Finding (Currently calculates straight-line paths so that the routing can work.)
- Flight paths aren't considered in path finding.
- Sharing quests and objectives with other players.
- Objectives can't yet be modified, but can be sorted, sort of.
- Achievement planning
- Pet Battle daily tracking (sometimes works)
- Fonts and font sizing
- Combat will sometimes break pathing until combat ends (will send error that the script ran to long, grr blizz!)
This is a branch of QuestHelper2.
(Thanks to smariot, Jollyrigger, gOOvER, divinewind420 and lonadar for QH2!)
This project is currently out of date. Do not know if I will ever update it again. Thank you to all the people that downloaded and used it. Indebt