Set tracking profiles for the current character that can be switched to at any time.
Having Issues or have a Suggestion?
- Please don't use the comments to post trouble tickets or suggestions. Instead post a ticket on CurseForge. Thanks.
- Any comments containing bug reports or feature requests will be deleted on sight and any comments asking where or why (referring to said comments) will also be deleted on sight.
- /settracking list
- list all profiles.
- /settracking load <profile ID or name>
- Load the profile (profile ID's may be change without notice).
- /settracking new[ <name>]
- Make a new profile (using integers as names may confuse the profile loader). A name will be created if not given.
- /settracking delete <profile ID or name>
- Delete the profile (profile ID's may be change without notice). If the current profile is the one you just deleted, it will be switched to the one currently at index 1. You cannot delete the profile if there are no other profiles.
- /settracking rename <name>
- Give the current profile a new name (using integers as names may confuse the profile loader).
- Aliases: /settracking, /tracking, /remembertracking
- You can't load profiles from different characters and I don't intend to change that, so please don't ask. If you want to change it, feel free to change "SavedVariablesPerCharacter" to "SavedVariables" in the TOC file using a text editor.