This addon monitors the healing throughput attributable to Critical Rating, Haste and Mastery, and quantifies how increases in those stats, as well as Intellect, will translate to throughput increases. For maximum-level Resto Shaman only!
Updates for 7.0 Legion pre-patch (Level 100, no artifacts):
- Removal of Multistrike and Spellpower stats (Intellect and Spellpower are now identical)
- Update to stat scale factors at Level 100 (Haste is now 100 Rating = 1%)
- Improvements in UI display for Haste
- Internal removal of glyph effects
- Improved warning if you are not a MAX LEVEL Resto Shaman
The addon features a browser interface to allow you to review and filter selected encounters, or display aggregate data for all of them. It also prints a summary of each fight to the chat window at the end of combat.
Explanatory tooltips are provided for all stat analysis results (press SHIFT to expand the tooltip and display more information).
There are several chat commands:
- /rss: open a browser to view a particular encounter or summary data
- /rss help: print all commands
- /rss difficulty <Any, 10N, 10H, 25N, 25H, LFR>: Select data for a particular raid type
- /rss sum: print history of all fights, and grand totals, since the addon was loaded or cleared
- /rss rsm: print the average mastery multiplier, as calculated by the old RestoShamanMastery addon
- /rss clr: clear saved all data
Note: The addon and its UI are now only available in Restoration spec AT MAXIMUM LEVEL.
For those interested in how the addon calculates the values it does, the following brief but fairly technical write-ups (in PDF format) are provided. A working understanding of basic calculus and probability is assumed.
Note: You do not need to read these files to use the addon - we did the math, so you don't have to!