RPHelm is designed to assist RPers in managing the visibility of their helm/cloak. Here's what it can do for you:
- Can automatically set your helm/cloak visibility depending on whether or not your'e in combat.
- Can also do so based on PVP status, for those who like to use the PVP flag as a "ready for combat" RP flag.
- Gives you /helm and /cloak commands you can use to manually show/hide your helm and cloak. The commands are designed to be macro-friendly, with the following features:
- Just "/helm" or "/cloak" will toggle, showing it if it's hidden, or hiding it if it's shown.
- Each can take "show" or "hide" as an option (or "on" or "off" as equivalents).
- They will parse macro options, so you can do things like:
/helm [mod:alt] on; off
- If you want to have the /helm and /cloak commands, but don't want RPHelm to automatically manage your helm and cloak for you, simply turn off the "master" switch in RPHelm's configuration. And speaking of that...
- There's also a /rphelm command. By itself, it brings up RPhelm's configuration. You can also use it to manually set your "combat ready" status with "/rphelm ready" or "/rphelm unready". These will work even with the master switch turned off. Lastly, you can use "/rphelm master" to toggle the master switch from the command line.