Sanukis Resi Tool
SRT is a mod which shows the resilience of your friendly/inspectable target in a "small" frame.
It's on beta-status and a bit experimental, so don't expect a bug-free and finished addon!
How to use:
- Read the attention-notes!! ;)
- Create a macro with /srt and bind it, if you wish to.
- Get a target, be in 22yards-range to it and run the macro (or just type everytime /srt in your chatframe ;-))
- You'll get information about status in your normal chat-box.
- Be sure, you'll stay in the 22 yards-range to your target, while awaiting/reading data!
- After a short while, a window will pop up and show you some information about your target (resilience, ø itemlvl, etc.)
- Note, that socket-bonuses and enchants (head, shoulder and chest) are implemented but only estimated!.. Gems aren't implemented yet - but it will be only estimated values too, due there is no possibility to get info about enchants/gems!
See the outputted resilience value just as estimated ;-). (Possible deviations of +/-100!!)
- Also you should know, that I haven't tested it that much, so there are possible errors.. If you found some, please give me the error-message and a short but detailed description about what you've done a that moment.
- I've tried to hold it small and clean - but I'm not sure, how much memory and cpu-usage it waste and if it will possibly lag.. Just let me know, if you made observations like this!
- Only supports german and english atm - if you have another client-language, it should use the english packet (but not sure!).
- Atm, I use the wow-internal error-box for the output. If the mod gets popular, I'll spend time to "design" something more sophisticated.
- Please let me know, if you miss some data (only pvp relevant data ;-)).
- This addon was inspired by a german forum user.
- Excuse my english, please ;-).
Greetz and enjoy the mod.:)