An addon for performing simple, yet often used, actions on the auction house.
- cancel auctions you have been undercut on, with the possibility of not cancelling if competition is under a certain threshold,
- repost cancelled auctions priced at a set value below your competition, with the possibility of not posting if price would be under a certain threshold,
- auto-post items on the AH, undercutting other auctions
- a simple historical price DB that can be used instead of auctioneer
- a way of setting individual minimum/recommended prices
- a way to edit the pending auctions
- If you don't have an item in the planned list in your bags, it fails badly.
- Items with the same name confuse it.
- Potentially confusing posting UI. x / y means "post x items, in stacks of y". Also, stripe over x, for some obscure reason.