SliceAdmiral can be best described as an info-center for maximizing Rogue damage. It contains a bunch of timer bars, stat displays, and audio notifications that add up to nearly everything you need to know to properly time your Rogue's DPS cycle. It has a compact and configurable UI that features...
- Timer Bars for Slice and Dice, Rupture, Recuperate, Vendetta, Deadly Poison, Envenom, Revealing Strike, Garrotte and Burst of Speed
- Timer Bar sorting based on refresh priority
- Audio Reminders for refreshing and expiring abilities (SnD, Rupture, Recuperate and Vendetta)
- Stat displays for Attack Power, Crit %, and Attack Speed
- Rupture and Deadly Poison DoT damage and crit indicators
- Combo Point bar
- Energy bar
- New Options Menu interface, rebuilt from the ground up
Little to no setup needed. Just load the mod and you're ready to rock! Good for Rogues of any spec.
SliceAdmiral is a continuation of SliceCommander. Big thanks to the original authors for starting up this much needed Rogue DPS project!
I want to very much thank Haghala for his time and effort on this project. It was languishing and he breathed new life into it. Thanks!
A summary of changes for each version can be found here.
I found a bug how do i tell you? How do i request a feature?
Please, open a ticket on the web or right click on SliceAdmiral in Curse client and select "Report a Bug" .