The Collector displays a list of all mounts, companions (minipets), and titles that your character hasn't collected yet. It takes into account factors such as your faction, class, or profession.
- Show missing companions (minipets)
- Show missing mounts
- Show missing titles
- Ignore List
- Tooltip information on where to obtain missing items
Opening the Collector window
To open the Collector window open the pet/mount tab (Shift-P) from your Character window and click the Toggle button in the upper right corner. Or you can use the slash command "/tc show". This will open a window that shows what you are missing for that tab. With the window open you can easily switch between tabs to see what you still need to collect.
- /thecollector or /tc will display the usage text
- /thecollector show or /tc show will bring up the main window
- /thecollector config or /tc config will bring up the configuration window
- /thecollector reset or /tc reset will center the main window on the screen
You can add items to an ignore list by right-clicking them and selecting Mark as Inactive. This is useful if for some reason you will never be able to obtain that item and don't want to continue tracking it. Inactive items are placed in a list at the bottom of the missing items. To track an item again, simply right-click it in the Inactive list and select Mark as Active.
This addon was largely inspired by AckisRecipeList. If you're looking for a similar addon to tell you what tradeskill/profession recipes you're missing, check it out.