- Updated to 5.4
- New Loot Specialization display (Thanks Verdachtrocket)
- New ctrl click and keybinding for rotating through loot specialization.
- Fix for global variable's: Ticket 14 (Thanks webigel)
- New Talent Build display with options customized per spec and character (thanks to Aghull).
- New Blizzard localization used for most of the addon. Updated all other localization's with Google translate.
- Added ability to display only a number to distinguish your current spec.
- Added ability to rename both specs at once.
- Added a reset confirmation popup.
- Fixed Tooltip, Equipment and Renaming options to hide/show depending on number of spec's learned.
- Fixed many minor bugs (most associated with not having learned both specializations).
- Switched out 1/3 of the text to Blizzard global strings for hopefully better localization
- Added Aghull's Talent Patch to be able to display talent build information
- Many more changes to post when finalized.
- Changed name to "DualSpec" independent on localization.
- Updated German localization
- Button text should update correctly.
- Made gear automatically switch when changing specs (even when not using addon).
- Fixed gear sets to update after having any deleted and to not show if none are available.
- Minor updates throughout addon
- Fixed Blizzard's Glyph UI Taint
- Complete rework of code
- Added key-bindings that function the same as left-click commands
- Modified menu options and layout
- Added spec and gear icons
- Real-time updating of all gear set changes, including those from outside addon
- Alt Click now rotates through all gear sets available if none are assigned
- Added ability to display addon on the ride side of Titan Panel.
- Fixed toggle options to update correctly
- Updated to 5.0.4
- Added ability to assign gear sets for both specs at once.
- Modifier's Changed: Left-Click for switching spec and gear, Shift Click for only spec, Alt Click for only gear
- Added a message filter to stop the spam when swapping specs.
- Added SavedVariablesPerCharacter to store custom names and gear sets per character.
- Updated localizations, including some Google-translations for updating the "hint"
- Added a menu item to allow for equipping a gear set (nod to Kanegasi)
- Changed the order so gear is switch /after/ spec
- Fresh exports of localizations
- New exports of traditional and simplified Chinese (thanks to Arkyang)
- Improved the interface for gear-set selecting
- Removed some debugging output
- Initial work on allowing a gear set to be assigned to a spec; ie, it will be automatically equipped when you change specs if you shift-left-click
- Fix for Ticket 7 (Thanks to SkywardSky for the hint!!)
- Disabled debugging output
- Re-enabled renaming of spec
- New exports of localizations
- Updated to use the new API function
- Temporarily disabled renaming
- Updated to 40000
- Removed filtering code
- Add a potential (though untested) fix for the conflict with some chat addons; ie, Ticket 3
- Added French translation (thanks to polluxtroy3578)
- Added partial latin american spanish translation (thanks to chupes)
- Added Russian translation (thanks to Пичинег @ EU-Термоштепсель)
- Updated German translation
- Fixed issue w/low-level characters where trees weren't being properly identified
- Updated German translation
- Rewrote to trigger off of events instead of polling so this should be more efficient
- Changed name to DualSpec from Talents
- Added tooltip hint
- Fixed issue w/low-level characters
- Added ability to rename specs
- Added some cosmetic button options
- Started to populate the tooltip, though there's more to come
- Partial German translation (thanks again to Gomntep)