TomCat's Tours: Rares of Darkshore (Warfront on Darkshore) + HandyNotes Plugin
A part of the TomCat's Tours family:
For any issues, please report a bug
*** Update: Minimap button can be hidden + new slash command ***
The warfront effort is on in the Battle for Darkshore!
TomCat's Tours offers a lightweight completely self-contained tour of the Darkshore rares
- View all of the rares locations on both the world map and the zone mini map.
- Does not require any other addons to be installed*
- HandyNotes integration if you have it
- Simple icons
- Star means you can still kill and loot the rare.
- Check mark means you have already looted this rare for the phase and have to wait for the reset to kill it again.
- Red mark means the rare is not available yet (these will show up during your faction's Patrol phase only).
- You can view the stars on the Darkshore map or the pop-up list from anywhere
* Some optional functionality available through the TomCat's Tours core addon
More features coming soon!
PeperoniSH (@ Twitch) was nice enough to create a video demonstration of our addon (in Spanish):