Total RP 3
- How to report RP profiles that infringe on the Code of Conduct (harassment, hate speech, etc.)
- List of known issues and workarounds.
- Avoid losing all your profiles: sync up your saved data to an online storage. Here’s a guide!
- Don't know how to install an add-on? Check our installation guide!
- Check out Myth's excellent TRP3 guide for an in-depth tour of the add-on's features. Big thanks to him!
|Join us on
Total RP 3 aims to be the best way to customize and describe your role-play interactions, by bringing together the powerful customization features from Total RP 2, new features asked by our users and a much better user interface, designed with usability in mind. With this add-on, you can fully customize all the information about your characters and companion (pets, battle pets, mounts), like the name, the description or even attach an image to represent them.
Our goal is to bring back the simplicity and user-friendliness of add-ons like FlagRSP and MyRoleplay but without sacrificing your freedom when defining your roleplay characters and adding neat features that you'll never want to live without anymore.
Total RP 3 implements the Mary Sue Protocol, which is also used by roleplay addons like MyRoleplay, XRP or even Total RP 2. That means Total RP 3 can understand and exchange data with all these add-ons.
Also, Total RP 3 is a fully modular add-on. So even if it will greatly expand in the future, you can choose exactly which features you want to use and won't be bothered by a complex user interface if you don't want to. This is the main module which will be required to run any future expansion.
- You can customize your characters and companions (battle pets, pets, and mounts) with a powerful profile system and quickly switch between profiles.
- Keep track of all characters and companions you met with the directory, a repository of profiles you have encountered.
- Locate other Total RP 3 users on the world map to see where people tend to gather. You can decide to appear on the map or not, or even appear only if you are in character.
- A customizable target frame, allowing you to easily reach useful actions about your roleplay target (see their profile, play their theme song).
- Chat customizations like OOC and emote detection and full role-play names using custom colors in the chat…
- NPC speeches to make an NPC say or do something during an event.
- Full Mary Sue Protocol implementation: Total RP 3 can communicate with MyRolePlay, XRP, Total RP 2 and other MSP add-ons so you can view other players information even if they are using another roleplaying add-on. (Details on the MSP implementation)
- A customizable toolbar with useful actions like switching from switching from one profile to another, switching from IC to OOC, from AFK to DND, switching languages…
- Import your existing profiles from Total RP 2, MyRolePlay, XRP, flagRSP2 and flagRSP(MoP). (Tutorial)
- Mature profile filtering to be warned before opening profiles that may contain mature content.
Total RP 3 is merely a tool and is operating inside World of Warcraft's add-ons framework and terms of service. We are not responsible for your RP profiles. You are responsible for data. If you want to make sure you don't lose your data, make sure to make regular backups of them. We are not responsible for reprehensible content in RP profiles, since patch 8.0.1 you can now report players with such content to Blizzard.
- Here's a video made by Tarcanus Frostbourne, host of the LFRP Podcast, showing Total RP 3's main features.
- Here's a video from Inquisitor Aura about the latest new features in Total RP 3 for Legion!
- 🇧🇷 Here’s a great video tutorial from the Whitewolf Clan in Brazilian Portuguese.
Total RP 3 modules spotlight
Total RP 3: Extended, by Kajisensei & Ellypse
This awesome module brings the new creation system. Create items, readable documents, campaigns with quests, customized NPCs and dialogs, loots. Use the inventory system to show items you are wearing and inspect other players' inventory. Create stashes that other players will be able to inspect. Trade items with other players safely thanks to our security level system that allows you to define authorizations per item and be sure you won't suddenly shout weird stuff because of a cursed item!
Total RP 3: KuiNameplates module, by Ellypse
This module adds several customizations to KuiNameplates like displaying colored full RP names in the nameplates of players, customize pet names and even hide nameplates of non-RP players!
TRP3 Currently Frame, by tammymg
Adds a standalone frame to your UI that displays your "Currently" text and allows you to edit it easily.
TRP3 Location Toggle, by iMintty_
Adds a simple button to the toolbar to toggle on and off the map scan location feature.
[rp:tags], by Oraibi
[rp:tags] adds a bunch of new tags to ElvUI's Unit Frames system to expose Total RP 3 fields, like RP names, colors, and more, to be used on the player and target frames.