Currently the third beta.
This addon helps with the process of dispelling the threat transfer portion of Tricks of the Trade in an effort to minimize the threat issues that can come with Tricks of the Trade. Due to latency, CPU cycles, etc, 100% threat transfer elimination is impossible, but with this addon it can hopefully be minimized to insignificance.
/tott on - Turns the addon on
/tott off - Turns the addon off
/tott add CharacterName - Adds the entered character name to the exclusion list
/tott rem CharacterName - Removes the entered character name from the exclusion list
/tott add %t - Adds the current target to the exclusion list
/tott mode (def/auto/mt) - Changes the mode of TOTTler
/tott wipe - Resets the addon's list of exclusions.
- Exclusion list (def): Enter in the name of a person using the slash commands. Whenever TOTT is cast and their name is on the list, the threat transfer will go through. Otherwise the threat transfer portion is removed.
- Main Tank (mt): Looks for the main tank in a 5man LFD pug, or the marked Main Tank in a raid instance. Does not work for 5mans where the tank isn't designated.
- Auto (auto): Algorithm details to come.
- All (all): Removes the threat transfer debuff from everyone, functions the same as a blank Exclusion list. Currently not in place.
Known issues / todo:
- Fix Auto to add in the "more complex" algorithm.
- Auto currently removes all TOTT threat transfers (Another mode "all" will be added when the algorithm is finished)
This should be done by the end of next week, finals (AND final projects) have hit me harder than I thought and I really haven't had the time to work on this.
Also: If anyone would like to work on localizations for this I'd be very grateful. I'll do proper localization support next week.