Dim the UI when leaving combat.
Having Issues or have a Suggestion?
- Please don't use the comments to post trouble tickets or suggestions. Instead post a ticket on CurseForge. Thanks.
- Any comments containing bug reports or feature requests will be deleted on sight and any comments asking where or why (referring to said comments) will also be deleted on sight.
- Force collection of new frames.
- /getframes debug
- Dump collected frames to the chat frame.
- /getframes mod <number> (default 2)
- Change modifier (stored alpha will be divided by <number>) and force collection of frames.
Added in v200903281446
- /getframes include <comma separated list of frame names>
- These frames will always dim regardless of visibility.
- /getframes exclude <comma separated list of frame names>
- These frames will never dim.
- /getframes list <all|includes|excludes>
- List frames included, excluded, or both.
- /getframes toggle
- Enable or disable frame dimming.
- Alias of /getframes
The client crashes after a few fights.
Doesn't dim AutoBar or FuBar on initial log in.
Dims frames that are technically shown, but its parent is hidden (makes no sense since :IsShown() returns false when the parent's :IsShown() returns false).