AboutTracks player taunts and displays who they taunted, what ability they used to taunt, and if it failed in some way.
- 7.3 compatibility.
- Fixed issue with Chinese and Russian translations. So sorry about that!
- 7.2 compatibility.
- Support for Paladin's Final Stand talent.
- Code rework and clean-up.
- The changes should make it more flexible for the future. Let me know of any trouble!
- 7.1 compatibility.
- 7.0.3/Legion compatibility.
- Initial support for Demon Hunters.
- 6.2 compatibility.
- 6.1 compatibility.
- Fixed a bug where WhoTaunted would not be disabled in battlegrounds regardless of the setting.
- Added a new option to disable WhoTaunted while in PvP zones (such as Ashran).
- Update for patch 6.0.2.
- Bug fixes.
- Removed some taunt spells that no longer exist.
- Added Mocking Banner for Warriors.
- Update in preparation for patch 6.0.
- Fixed an error loading addon libraries.
- Updated for Mists of Pandaria.
- Support for the Monk taunt Provoke.
- My thanks to Basta from Curse for updating a few lines of code for me.
- 4.2 compatibility.
- 4.1 compatibility.
- 4.0 compatibility.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed a few bugs found in some of the new code.
- A lot of code has been rewritten and optimized.
- Hide own taunts and failed taunts option added.
- Paladin Righteous Defense target option added.
- The ability to select the chat window for the self output has been added.
- Hide the '<WhoTaunted>' prefix option added.
- Toggle the display of the ability used to taunt option added.
- Fixed bug with the disable in battlegrounds option.
- Mocking Banner
- Death Grip (Blood)
- Dark Command
- Hand of Reckoning
- Final Stand
- Distracting Shot
LocalizationPlease see the Localization Page: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/who-taunted/localization/.
Questions, Comments, Problems, Suggestions?Feel free to post any of these right here! Please, though, post any serious problems or bugs using Curseforge's ticket system.