World Quest Party
World Quest Party
This addon was designed to make the world questing experience more accessible, pleasant, and social. With the introduction of the pre-patch, fully automated world quest grouping via cross-realm Group Finder was disabled. With that removal, the experience of world questing was negatively impacted. World Quest Party (WQP) is here to help!
- You enter a world quest area.
- WQP window appears:
- If any parties are listed using WQP, you can join them with a single click.
- You can also create and list your own party with a single click.
- After creating a party, you'll have the ability to post a LFM message in General chat with the click of a button (This will help non-WQP users join you by requesting a whisper for an automatic invite).
- Once you have completed the world quest, WQP will prompt you to leave the party and hide the WQP window. On to the next world quest!
It is very much the intent of WQP to be as simple and straight forward as possible. Everything is designed to be automated and out of your way. With that said, sometimes things happen and addons run into quirks. See below for commands to help you if you're running into issues.
/reloadui- Usually, a simple reload of the UI will fix any issues.
/wqp reset- Manually reset the addon if you're running into any issues.
/wqp config- Open the configuration menu
- World Quest Party was built to create a simple, easy to use tool to help you group more easily with other players.
- You will only be grouped with people on your Realm & Connected Realms.
- You will only be grouped with players matching your War Mode setting.
- LFM Posts to General chat are throttled (spamming is bad).
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about World Quest Party, please don't hesitate to reach out to the authors via Twitter. We'd love to hear your thoughts about how our addon is making your time in Azeroth more enjoyable!